Alaska Coastal Catering, LLC
Attention All Anchorage Foodies!
An Anchorage & Girdwood Gourmet Progressive Dinner Tour Featuring Wine or Specific Liquor Tastings
Date To Be Determined
Minimum of 10 guests to a maximum of 20 guests.
Here's The Scoop and Sample Itinerary:
- The evening of the event, you will have an onsite / in limo, professional host / hostess to guide you through the restaurants, menus, cocktails, and transportation.
- Soft drinks, bottled waters, and simple appetizers will be provided within the limo.
- 4:00PM - 4:45PM BAC Limo will arrive at your home within the Anchorage bowl to pick you up. (As there is a significant amount of alcohol involved, there is no driving of personal vehicles allowed for those participating in our progressive dinner).
- Each venue visited will have our table set and ready with a house specialty appetizer and a glass of wine awaiting our arrival. We will spend approximately 30 minutes at each venue, then hop back into the limo and off to our next adventure!
- 5:00 PM Suite 100. First stop of a hearty appetizer and a yummy glass of wine paired expressly for this appetizer.
- 6:30 PM Double Musky Our second stop and another wonderful appetizer paired with glass of wine paired expressly for this appetizer.
- 7:15 PM Seven Glaciers Our third stop along our merry way will be a tram ride up to Seven Glaciers Restaurant for one of their signature appetizers paired deliciously with a select glass of wine!
- 8:15PM Jack Sprat. A visit to Girdwood is not complete without a stop at Jack Sprat! Franz will delight us with a custom appetizer and paired with a glass of wine. Yum!
- 10:00PM Little Italy Restaurante. Our final stop to cap off the evening will be one of our most favorite Anchorage restaurants - Little Italy! A delicious Italian dessert paired with a dessert wine to complete our evening of fun :-)
The end of the evening will have BAC Limo driving you safely back to your Anchorage home. (Believe you may have caught on there is a LOT of liquor - so definitely NO DRIVING!!)
If you live outside the Anchorage Bowl, we can make arrangements for a hotel room or transportation to your home for an additional fee.
$250.00 Per Person
Here's the 'fine print':
- Sorry, all sales are final. Payment is expected in advance, and due in our office no later than five (5) business days prior to the event. Check or credit card is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 guests are required, and a maximum of 20 guests. Guests may be a combination from different groups, so if you are a single or couple - no worries.
- You must be 21 years of age and able to present a valid photo identification (with no alcohol restrictions) at the time of pick up. We will keep your identification with us during the tour in order to speed up the checking in process for each venue's management.
- You must be ready for pick up from your home at the time given to you. Sorry, but we are on a tight schedule and it is not fair to the other guests to wait. We will make every effort to accommodate you, but if you are late, we may be forced to move on without you. You may take a cab to join us, but you are not permitted to drive your own vehicle. No refund for any or all portions of the tour that you have missed.
- We reserve the right to change the time, venues and menus, due to unforeseen circumstances with the vendors. You will be notified at the time of limo pick up if there are changes to the venues and menu.
- No candid photos of the guests are allowed without their expressed permission. In other words - no posting on Facebook photos of your intoxicated fellow guests.
- Our company and its agents assume no liability for loss of possessions, personal injury, up to death, etc.
Contact us at 907.868.7655 ~ Office
or 907.230.6184 ~ Cell / Text