Alaska Coastal Catering, LLC
Catering for Private Aircraft
Catering for Private Aircraft
Welcome to Anchorage, Alaska!
We are please to offer the following menu suggestion
for your executive passengers and crew.
Our catering company specializes in custom orders.
Please call with your ideas and we can work together to plan the perfect meal service for your flight!
Our staff can provide gluten free and vegetarian meal service.
~ EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY ~
OUR COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE CATERING SERVICES TO
SIGNATURE FLIGHT SERVICES IN ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
WE WILL CONTINUE TO WORK WITH OUR CLIENTS UTILIZING
GREAT CIRCLE FLIGHT SERVICES AND
LANDMARK FLIGHT SERVICES.
A Few Notes To Start ~
- For best service, please allow a minimum of 24 hour notice when placing an order.
- Our ordering phone / text line (907-230-6184) is available 24/7. You may also order on line at: [email protected]
- PLEASE NOTE - We get hit with tons of spam and sales calls every day. If you are calling from an area code outside of 907 (Alaska), we will most likely let it go to voice mail. Please leave a message and we will return your call immediately.
- We accept calls 7/24/365, but after office hours, we may or may not answer. Please leave a voice mail message and we will return and acknowledge your call. Thank you!
- Please include your name: phone number and contact email address (for confirmation of order receipt); flight number, requested delivery date and time; and which facility you will be arriving at (Landmark Flight Services or Great Circle Aviation)
- Please be as specific as possible when placing an order for an item which is not on our menu.
- Please indicate the number of servings per item, and how you would like the items packaged (i.e., individual packaging or in a larger container; garnish on the side; etc.)
- Anchorage is a sophisticated city, but we are a remote location. We may not be able to provide every item on your menu request.
- In the event we cannot provide a requested item, we reserve the right to substitute an item of equal or great quality.
- Payment is expected at time of delivery, and we accept all major credit cards and business checks for our catering. Please call us directly for credit card information, and we will email you a confirmation of the transaction. Information required for credit card processing is: card number, expiration date, security code on the back of the card, and the billing zip code. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION TO US. We have never been hit with a virus as we are very cautious.
- If we cannot handle your order, we will advise you, as well as give you a referral to another food service company in Anchorage who can handle your order immediately.
INFLIGHT CATERING MENU ORDER FORM:
(Please Send via the button on the bottom of form,
or Call or Text our office (907) 230-6184
(Egg substitutes are available, as well as egg white only products)
First off - ditch the omelet! They do not reheat well. We can provide you with frittata (crust free) or a quiche with a variety of yummy ingredients, such as Smoked Alaskan Salmon, vegetarian, prime rib and cheese, etc. We can also provide quiche with a gluten free crust.
Our quiches and frittatas can be delivered as an individual serving package with fresh fruit garnish, or as the whole pie in a clear glass pie pan. Your choice.
- Fresh seasonal fruit served in 1/2 pineapple
- Giant cinnamon roll
- Breakfast burrito ~ scrambled eggs with your choice of reindeer sausage, bacon, ham, or smoked salmon
- Breakfast scramble of eggs with your choice of add-ins: vegetables, cheese, Alaskan reindeer sausage, smoked salmon. May substitute omelet for scramble.
- Thick cut French toast with butter, maple syrup, and small fresh fruit cup
- Assorted fruit pastries - 4 count
- Fresh baked muffins: chocolate, poppy seed, walnut, bran, banana, cappuccino, lemon, strawberry, orange
- Full loaf of freshly baked bread - ask for today's selections
- Full loaf ~ gluten free bread with assorted jams, jellies, and butter
- Stack of six buttermilk or sourdough pancakes with butter and maple syrup
- Breakfast meats - your choice: ham, bacon, reindeer sausage mild or spicy, smoked salmon
- Cold cereal with choice of non fat, 2%, whole milk
- Granola and yogurt parfait
- Assorted bagels, with cream cheese
- Breakfast baguette - turkey with jack cheese, ham, cheddar cheese, and vegetables on a fresh baked baguette
Executive Box Lunch (includes sandwich, chips, fresh fruit, fresh baked cookie or brownie, bottled water, napkin)
Have kiddos on your flight? We can provide a PB&J lunch box with chips, fresh fruit, cookies and juice box.
- Roasted turkey sandwich with cranberry cream cheese, red onion, tomato, and mayonaise
- Club sandwich with roasted turkey, ham, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, mustard, and mayonaisse
- Alaskan fusion panini - pesto, roasted turkey, artichoke hearts, provolone cheese. Vegetarian option available
- Roast beef with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, horseradish, mayonaisse, red onion
- Ham with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, mustard, and mayonaisse
- Vegetarian - avocado, cream cheese, artichoke, tomato, red onion, with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Salad sandwich ~ your choice of turkey, chicken avocado, or tuna salad
- Italian - chicken breast, pesto, provolone cheese, tomato, red onion, lettuce, with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Soups and Chowders:
Served in 1 Quart Plastic Container
- Smoked Alaskan seafood chowder with chunky honey cornbread and butter
- Roasted sweet red pepper crab bisque with fresh basil
- Potato soup with fresh Alaskan grown vegetables
- White bean and chicken chili with chunky honey cornbread and butter
- Hearty vegetable beef stew with Alaskan grown vegetables
- Hearty Alaskan grown vegetarian soup
- Hearty chicken Alaskan grown vegetable stew
- Butternut squash soup with Parmesan cheese
- Alaskan crab corn chowder
- Spicy sweet potato salad - roasted sweet potatoes with celery, red onion, and a spicy mustard sauce
- Dijon mustard potato salad - red jacket potatoes with celery, red onions, hard boiled eggs, and Diablo sauce
- Alaskan seafood salad - fresh greens with grilled Alaskan shrimp, crab, salmon, and halibut. Dressing choice
- Green garden salad - fresh greens with tomatoes, red onions, carrots, and celery. Dressing choice
- Fresh fruit salad - seasonal fresh fruit served within a personal size watermelon. Sweet vanilla yogurt dressing on the side
- Caesar salad - made from scratch with hearts of romaine, anchovies, egg, fresh garlic croutons. Optional grilled shrimp, crab, salmon, halibut or chicken
- Cole slaw - fresh grated red and green cabbage with red onions and a Dijon mayo dressing
- Black bean and corn salad - black beans, niblett corn, red onion, cilantro, and a tomato rose on top!
- Baja style guacamole with fresh salsa and Taco Loco tortilla chips
- Deviled eggs - your choice: wasabi infused with sun dried tomato, or smoked Alaskan salmon with fresh dill
- Lobster salad rolled inside Parmesan cheese cookies
- Spinach and artichoke dip with assorted gourmet crackers
- Gorgonzola and white wine fondue with assorted vegetables, fresh baked baguettes for dipping. Optional grilled shrimp
- Swedish beef meatballs with crackers
- Sweet and sour chicken meatballs with crackers
- Mini chicken cordon bleu
- Alaskan seafood ravioli in a chenin blanc wine sauce
- Cheese tray with an assortment of six (6) gourmet cheese with fresh baked baguette and crackers
- Fresh popcorn
- 16 oz. prime rib of beef, au jus and extra hot cream horseradish, with baby baker potatoes, and grilled seasonal vegetables
- 8oz. marinated beef tenderloin with seasoned rice and grilled seasonal vegetables
- 1/2 whole chicken glazed in cognac maple bacon with seasoned rice and grilled seasonal vegetables
- Cedar plank grilled Alaskan king salmon with seasoned rice and grilled seasonal vegetables
- Halibut Olympia with seasoned rice and grilled seasonal vegetables
- Alaskan seafood platter - grilled shrimp, crab leg, salmon, scallops, and halibut with seasoned rice and grilled seasonal vegetables
- Alaskan seafood lasagna with shrimp, crab, salmon, scallops, and halibut with seasoned rice and grilled seasonal vegetables
- Steamed Alaskan king crab legs with fresh lemon wedges and butter
- Roasted turkey (white and dark meat) in an orange rosemary glaze with baby baker potatoes, and grilled seasonal vegetables
- Baked ham with dry mustard and brown sugar rub with baby baker potatoes, and grilled seasonal vegetables
- Personal sized watermelon with grilled chicken skewers and fresh seasonal fruit skewers (enough for 4 guests)
- Vegetarian entrée of grilled seasonal vegetables over seasoned rice with teriyaki sauce (on the side)
Italian Dining Suggestions:
- Cannelloni Rosini, served with penne pasta
- Cannelloni Florentina
- Gourmet Cheese Ravioli Alforno
- Greek Style Spaghetti
- Gourmet Beef Ravioli Alforno
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Mostaccioli Alforno
- Italian Meatballs Alforno, ¼ meatballs
- Italian Sausage Alforno (mild, medium, hot)
- Chicken Parmigiana, served with penne pasta
- Chicken Marsala, served with penne pasta
- Chicken Piccata, served with penne pasta
- Chicken Alfredo, served with penne pasta
- Veal Parmigiana, served with penne pasta
- Veal Marsala, served with penne pasta
- Veal Piccata, served with penne pasta
- Eggplant Parmigiana, served with penne pasta
Japanese Dining Suggestions:
- Fresh Vegetarian Spring Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Egg Rolls
- Fresh Assorted Sushi Rolls with Wasabi Soy Sauce
- Edamame - Soy Pods Steamed with Sea Salt
- Beef Teriyaki, with Japanese Rice and Vegetables
- Chicken Teriyaki, with Japanese Rice and Vegetables
- Salmon Teriyaki with Japanese Rice and Vegetables
- Mongolian Beef with Japanese Rice and Vegetables
- Seasame Chicken with Japanese Rice and Vegetables
- Stir Fry Vegetables
- Salmon Shioyaki (Broiled Salmon Filet) with Japanese Rice and Vegetables
- Kal Bi BBQ Ribs with Japanese Rice and Vegetables
- Ocean (seaweed) Salad
Additional Side Dishes:
- Fresh seasonal vegetables, steamed or grilled
- Macaroni and cheese bake with crunchy crust
- Grilled asparagus with sweet pepper garnish
- Steamed white or brown rice
- Baked Alaskan grown potatoes with sour cream, butter, and chives
- Wasabi mashed Alaskan grown potatoes
- Dark chocolate cognac truffles - box of four, approximately 1oz. per truffle
- Personal size loaf of Chai tea banana bread with toasted pecans and dark chocolate ganche
- Full size loaf of Chai tea banana bread with toasted pecans and dark chocolate ganche
- Full size pie - cherry, apple, peach, banana, chocolate, Key Lime, lemon meringue, pear, blueberry
- Personal size tart - cherry, apple, peach, banana, chocolate, Key Lime, lemon meringue, pear, blueberry
- 12 peanut butter cookies
- 12 tropical cookies with coconut orange macadamia nut banana
- 12 sugar cookies
- 12 Irish Crème chocolate chip cookies - 4 types of chocolate, no nuts (bittersweet, semi sweet, milk, and white chocolate)
- Cupcakes - chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, orange, cappuccino or banana - basic frosting
- Ice Cream - 1 Qt. package: chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, specialty flavors, sorbet, frozen yogurt, etc.
- 1 Quart of Fresh Fruit or Vegetable Juice: Orange, Apple, Grapefruit, Grape, Lemonade, Tomato
- 1 Pint of Milk - 2% or Whole; Chocolate or White
- Coffee and Tea Service
- Sport Drinks - 20oz.
- Soft Drinks - 1 Liter Bottle: Coke, Diet Coke; Pepsi; Diet Pepsi; 7-UP; Diet 7-Up; Ginger ale; Dr. Pepper. Diet Dr. Pepper. Barq Root beer
- 16.9 oz Bottled Water - Brand Available
- 1 Liter Bottled Water
- 1 Gallon Non Fat Milk, 1% Milk, 2% Milk, Whole Milk, Chocolate Milk
- 1/2 Pint Heavy Cream
- 1 Pint Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Pint Half and Half
- 1 Pint Half and Half
- 1 Quart Half and Half
- 1 Liter Flavored Syrups
We can also provide butter, sugars, and other groceries for your inbound USA flight.
In A Hurry? Two Hour MINIMUM Notice Required 6AM - 6PM AST.
Executive Lunch Box:
Gourmet Sandwich with your choice of ham, beef, turkey on fresh baked bread; condiments on the side; chips; side salad; cookie; bottle water.